Monday, April 26, 2010

YakiMix




Ate at YakiMix in Tomas Morato with Eugene and Lola Sunday Night. There was a long line outside. Good thing they had gone there early to make sure we got one of the 7 free tables. The buffet opens at 530pm. For only 580 pesos per person, a steal.



Shabu-Shabu
Mushrooms and tofu were the only ones I could eat though.



A good selection of sushi. As in ang dami, I just wasn't paying much attention because I couldn't have any. I only had tuna sashimi.



They also had a lot of veggies and side dishes. But not a lot I could eat. They only had one dish that was perfect. Pechay and mushrooms. They also had String Beans with minced pork-- which is my favorite so I had to have some. They also had shrimp and crab stick tempura at the "cooked" section.



So much stuff grill. All kinds of meat, seafood, even hotdogs and sausages and fishcakes and mushrooms with bacon. They had korean beef pa. Dami, I was impressed. They even had cuttlefish.


Grilling Shrimp



The desserts weren't that impressive. The ones i tried at least. The cheesecake was yucky and so was the chocolate mousse. But they had a lot of nestle ice cream flavors and even popsicles. Eugene had 3 melon sorbetes popsicles. They also had mango sago and fruit salad but I didn't try those.

I SURVIVED A BUFFET ON MY DIET!! YES I CAN :)
All for only 580 pesos?? This buffet is super sulit!
They have 3 branches, MOA and I forget.
The old Anton, Nate and Em would love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment